- We use SSL technology to transmit your data to us in a secure and unreadable format. This is to protect your data from loss, misuse or other threats. The transmitted data is encrypted with a Rapid SSL certificate, which encrypts the data with a 128-bit key.
- We guarantee that your data will not be passed on to third parties other than the partners whose assistance is necessary to fulfil your order.
- If you pay for the goods using online banking system, then the security is ensured by the bank's server, where you enter your passwords and other information that only you know.
Customer data is stored and processed in accordance with the applicable directives of the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania (Valstybės žinios. 2003, Nr. 15-597). Your personal data is stored no longer than necessary. You have the right to obtain information about the data you have provided and which is stored, to modify, block or, if necessary, even delete it free of charge at any time. You can do so under "My data" or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or other indicated contacts. In this shop, information about the contents of your shopping basket is stored in cookies and can be viewed again the next time you order. In order to register or order goods, you will need to provide your details, which will be used for the purposes set out above. If you are already a customer, you can log in simply by entering your email address and password. Thanks to the data stored in the cookies, you do not have to fill in the forms again and again. You can manage your data yourself and block it if you wish, using your browser application of choice.
Cookies also automatically record website traffic data, such as the number of visitors, the name of the visitors' ISP's server area (domain), the information they read most often, etc. This helps us to understand how visitors use the website and enables us to improve our services and make information more accessible.
Limitation of liability
The information on www.topbaterija.lt is for general information purposes only.
By making the content of the website accessible to you, by expressing an opinion on it, and by making any materials and documents available for download, www.topbaterija.lt shares its views and practices on the application of the Regulation (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "GDPR"), as well as on the steps to take in order to ensure that your personal data is securely processed in accordance with this legislation.
1. No warranty can be implied or inferred, nor can any warranty be given or implied, that the material provided is in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, nor that the material provided or made available for download is wholly suitable for any particular purpose or use by any user - data subject and/or data controller and/or data processor - under any specific conditions.
2. TOP Baterija and its employees do not accept any responsibility for your use of the advice or information they provide, for the opinions you express, or for the materials and documents they provide. From the moment you download the documents, you take full responsibility for their use.
3. In no event shall TOP Baterija be liable for any special, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage due to any act or breach of contract, negligence or any other tort arising out of or in connection with the use of the materials and documents available on the website; nor shall TOP Baterija be held liable for any loss and/or profit for your business as all the materials available to you shall be tailored to your business and the issues and/or risks you face in the processing of personal data.
TOP Baterija reserves the right to make changes to the content, materials, documents and opinions available to you at any time and without notice to the users of the website.
TOP Baterija administration is qualified and ready to help you to the best of its ability to understand the application of the material you have received/downloaded on this website, when such help is needed to install and/or run the licensed software sold by TOP Baterija. However, you should seek detailed advice from the Data Protection Officer and/or lawyers in order to obtain professional advice on compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation that best suits your business needs.
The processing of the Buyer's personal data shall be governed by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the collection of such data and these Terms and Conditions. Customer data shall be collected for defined and legitimate purposes and processed fairly and accurately.
Personal data processing
The Buyer agrees to the processing of the personal data that he/she voluntarily provides in the registration form in accordance with these Rules. The Buyer has the right to access his/her personal data and the right to request the rectification, blocking or deletion of incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate or inaccurate personal data by emailing email@example.com or by phoning +370-612-70646. In this case, the Seller must immediately implement the Buyer's request (within 1-2 working days). The Buyer has the right to be informed from which sources and what personal data have been collected, for which purpose they are processed, to which recipients they are provided and have been provided for at least the last one year.
The Buyer shall have the right to have his/her personal data rectified or destroyed or to have the processing of his/her personal data, other than storage, suspended where the processing is not in accordance with the law. The Data Controller recognizes and respects the right to privacy of each Customer who registers on the online shop www.topbaterija.lt.
The Data Controller collects and uses the Buyer's personal data (name or name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the online store registration form) for the purpose of processing orders for goods or services or for the fulfilment of any other contractual obligations assumed. The Data Controller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer's personal data to third parties, except for the Data Controller's partners who provide delivery services or other services related to the proper execution of the Buyer's order.
In all other cases, the Buyer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania. Personal data shall be processed using secure means to protect such data from unauthorized destruction, disclosure or other unlawful acts. Personal data of persons who have consented to the use of their data for direct marketing purposes are stored in an active database and used for 2 years for direct marketing purposes. Customer data is stored for 2 years after the last purchase. After this period, the customer's data is (automatically) destroyed. The automatic destruction of personal data is supervised by a responsible person.
Change of Conditions
The Data Controller shall have the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, in part or in full, by notifying the www.topbaterija.lt online shop. Amendments or changes to the Terms and Conditions shall come into force from the date of their publication, i.e., from the date on which they appear in the online shop at www.topbaterija.lt. If the Customer does not agree with the new version of the Terms and Conditions, he/she shall have the right to withdraw from them in writing. If the Customer continues to use the services provided by the Online Shop after the addition or amendment of the Terms and Conditions, the Customer shall be deemed to accept the new version of the Terms and Conditions.
The staff of www.topbaterija.lt e-shop does not request your login details, bank card numbers, passwords or any other information that could cause you financial or any other damage, either in writing, by telephone or in any other way. All information about promotions, special offers, etc. is published on our online shop www.topbaterija.lt.